Huwebes, Hunyo 27, 2019

Xiaomi Gadgets and Stuffs (Part 1)


This week I bought a few stuffs from Xiaomi flagship store in Lazada. I also ordered Xiaomi items online and from a different seller if its not available at the Mi official online store. I also posted the items in my social media. Xiaomi doesn't only make electronic gadgets, and phones. They also make eco friendly products, for health and lifestyle at home or at work. They have thermometer, bottle water container, intelligent portable water bottle, quality water pen tester, purely anti-pollution mask, robot vacuum cleaner and a lot more. That's what I like about Xiaomi, they are always innovating things, and has a solution for urban life living, to make life more pleasant, easy, trendy, and enjoyable.

I bought their Xiaomi stuffed toy, it is a rabbit doll wearing Ushanka with a star (Lei Feng hat), in other countries the design of the hat was changed because a lot of people view the red star in a negative way. I like the cute rabbit, its name is Mitu. I also bought headphones, and the Mi Band 3 bracelet.

The Mi Band 3 is a useful gadget. It has heart rate monitor, step counter, shows you the date and time, temperature and the weather etc. You can connect your phone and the Mi band. There is one feature that I like. Are you forgetful of your celphone? If you can't locate it, the Mi band can detect your phone. Just choose "find your device," and your phone will alarm.

Also I bought a tripod, and selfie stick also from Xiaomi. I am happy with all the stuffs that I bought. For item description just go to their online store. Mi.com

I am suggesting that you check out Xiaomi stores in the Philippines to see their wide ranged products. This shows that not all China made products are inferior, or of poor quality. Watch out for my next review!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento