Miyerkules, Mayo 30, 2018

The Beauty of Simple Living 李子柒

  This year as I was browsing YouTube. I saw a video of a young woman who lives in the countryside. The video also showed her preparing, curing different kinds of meat, and also cooking food. What is beautiful about her video, is that is shows us a glimpse of life in the rural area (province). I also like that she uses organic ingredients, fresh produce from where she lives. This woman can practically do anything. I have seen videos of her making Chinese shoes, a swing, making cosmetics out of organic and natural ingredients, and of course cooking various Chinese dishes.

In another social media platform which is Facebook, she has acquired a lot of followers and viewers too. Including me, of course! In the description from another YouTube fansite. The videos in this particular channel has subs or captions in English. It says that she's an orphan. She has worked in the city before, but she moved in the province to care for, and be with her grandmother. I really admire her. Her name is spelled in pinyin as Li Zi Qi. You can see how she looks like from a photo that I posted here.

Watching her videos makes me feel relaxed. I also want to live in the countryside someday. City living is fast-paced, and also a bit stressful. The place where she lives is in Sichuan. I also want to see that place someday. I've been to Hong Kong before but I have never been to mainland, China. If you want to see scenic, beautiful rural living better check her videos. Her weibo account id is mianyangdanshen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento