Sabado, Hunyo 22, 2019

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (Mi Store, SM North Edsa, Annex Building)

  I said goodbye to my Samsung J7 phone today. I replaced it with one of the popular China phone, Xiaomi. I was not able to change my phone last year because I'm waiting for the price decrease. Why did I move to Xiaomi, after being a long time Samsung user, I want to try something new, and my workmates, and friends say that Xiaomi is a good, and budget friendly phone. The specs are great, compared with other phones with similar specs, and those phones are on the pricier side. Also, as a Chinese culture lover, supporting China products is a must for me. Not all China made products are low quality, there are some products that are really good. Xiaomi, along with Huawei is among the top China phones nowadays.

They have two branches now in the Quezon City area. In Trinoma, and at SM North. I bought my phone at SM North annex, it is located at the 3rd level. I went here early this morning, and there were a lot of customers already. I even saw a Caucasian buying a MI phone. I immediately went to the cashier area and asked if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is available. It is available, and they have 3 colors to choose from, red, black, and blue. I chose the blue color since its my favorite color. (Neptune Blue to be exact). First impression of this phone, it is slim, sleek and stylish in design. I like the fact that it comes with a free jelly case. I am not that fond of the sim card pin removal. I wish they created an easier way of inserting and removing the sim. I have been using the phone for half a day now, with the help of my nephew. I like the fact that it has a fingerprint lock security. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a free headset. The camera and resolution is also good. I have downloaded the needed apps in just seconds. So far I'm happy, and I think I'll be getting used to using Mi phone.  By the way,  the Redmi Note 7 that I bought is the Global version. So this is suitable for non-Chinese users. You don't need to watch tutorials online on how to setup your phone. I like the features of the photo editor, it has watermark also.

Check out the specs below.

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 128GB mobile features a 6.3" (16 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 460 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 460) processor paired with 6 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 48 MP + 5 MP camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor supporting a resolution of 8000 x 6000 Pixels and the front snapper is powered by a Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor. Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Adreno 612 GPU. On board storage is at 128 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 256 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 8.1 mm slim and weighs 186 grams.

So if you're looking for a budget friendly phone but great in performance, I suggest you try the Redmi Note 7. Better head to the nearest Mi store in your area.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento