Biyernes, Hulyo 12, 2019

Xiaomi Gadgets and Stuffs (Part 2)

 
Hello everyone! So I'm going to continue now with my Xiaomi stuffs posts of mine. I am really happy that Xiaomi is not only into mobile phones but they also have subsidiaries brand that ventures into other useful and helpful products for the home and office.

So the next thing that I bought was an umbrella. I have tried using it, and I can say I was satisfied with it. There was a bit of trickle of rain yesterday, and I used it, I was surprised that it didn't get too wet. Also, it is made of sturdy material, and you can see it and feel it. It is an automatic umbrella, and it can even withstand the harsh winds. More so, it is a good protection from the rain and the sunlight.

They also have different kinds of bags. The one I bought is a body bag that can also be used as a back pack. It has many pockets inside, and also a bottle water holder on the side. The material is water resistant. Doesn't get wet easily. They also have different sets of gel pens, and pens. They have the white, and silver. I have tried writing with the pen, and I can say is that its smooth and clear. They also recently come up with colored pens. The pen comes with refill.

I also bought a powerbank for emergency purposes. If ever my phone's battery is low, I can use this to keep my phone going! So far I am satisfied with all the Xiaomi products that I have bought. Keep posted for part my other reviews.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento