Sabado, Marso 8, 2014

My Chinese Songs Cover Versions

   Since I'm posting about one of my hobbies and passion in life, let me also share with you some of my Chinese song recordings. Pardon, that this is not recorded professionally in a studio unlike my other two local songs which was recorded in a studio, it is also included in my YouTube video page. 
    
   I've been singing Cantonese songs since my college days, mostly songs by Vivian Chow. She is my most favorite Hong Kong artist. Other recordings of mine included songs by the late Ms. Teresa Teng, which I know is a must that I learn her song because she is one of the well-respected and admired artist in the Chinese scene and all around the globe. Also, I did covers of contemporary singers like Penny Dai and Rainie Yang, Charlene and JJ Lin's duet, and also a cover version of Wang Lee Hom's song.
    
    Anyway, here's a sample of my recorded song. Thank you for checking out my blog and thanks also for checking out my YouTube videos.. 謝謝! xiexie! 

(The music video below is my cover version of Vivian Chow's song. It's in Cantonese. 'A Long and Lasting Love')

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento