Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2019

Xiaomi Gadgets and Stuffs (Part 3)

  Here's another post of mine about a few Xiaomi stuffs that I bought. Please do check out my previous Xiaomi post (part 1 and 2). So far this third installment of my post is the one wherein my favorite Xiaomi stuffs are featured, aside from my Redmi Note 7, of course!

I have a Xiaomi Mitu Rabbit bluetooth speaker. What I like about this speaker is that it has a light indicator. The star on the cap remains steady if the battery is full, and it will blink if the battery is already low. The rabbit ears color is blue. I think it means that the bluetooth is connected. The sound is okay, more of the bass, compact and loud sound. I placed the Mitu rabbit speaker in my room, and I love listening to Chinese music using it.
Next is the Xiaomi Mitu building block fidget finger anti-stress cube. So far, this is the cheapest Xiaomi thing that I bought. I was stressed when I am assembling the toy. I find it funny, since this is supposed to be a stress reliever. When I was able to build it, I was relieved, and happy. This is a great gift for kids. I think this cube is much fun to hold, compared to the fidget spinner.

I also bought Moka coffee intelligent tumbler by Kiss Kiss Fish. This brand is a subsidiary of Xiaomi. It does not include the brand Xiaomi, but in fact it is made by them. This tumbler has an OLED screen display. It tells the temperature of the drink inside. If you put cold liquid or hot, it will remain that way for some hours because the tumbler is insulated. There is also a built in rock, scissors, and paper game that you can play on the OLED display screen. I'm not a coffee drinker but I bought this because its my first time to see an intelligent tumbler.

The recent item that I bought, and in fact I am using it now is my Xiaomi Deerma F628 (5 liters, large mist) Humidifier. This humidifier is great for rooms with air-conditioning. Having a humidifier at home is good for the lungs, and skin. This humidifier also comes with an aromatherapy diffuser. You can either put a drop of your favorite scent oil, or just simply put water and turn on the humidifier. I used the cinnamon bark scent oil. Next time, I'm planning to use citronella oil to keep insects, especially the mosquitoes away. This is a good home appliance that I recommend from Xiaomi. Again, its not that expensive. Worth-buying.

So there you go, there are a lot of products to choose from Xiaomi. From mobile phones, to home appliances etc. Xiaomi's got it all for you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento