Biyernes, Disyembre 21, 2018

Ma Mon Luk (Quezon Avenue Branch)

  Today, after I have finished my passport renewal at DFA Asiana. I decided to buy food at Ma Mon Luk in Quezon Avenue branch. It is a popular restaurant, attracting customers eversince, and also even up to now. Even personalities from the entertainment industry have eaten in this restaurant. See the photo that I posted. They have large sized steamed buns with pork meatballs and salted egg filling, and pork asado filling (saucy sweet pork stew).

They are also famous for their special mami or noodle soup. I ordered chicken mami, and eight pieces of asado siopao for take-out.

I have tried the soup and my mom liked it. For me, I like that the soup is not too salty. The steamed buns with asado filling does not look very much appetizing without the siopao sauce.

Ma Wen Lu or known in the Philippines as Ma Mon Luk, was a Chinese immigrant best known in the Philippines for his restaurant and thr creator of mami and siopao. (source: Wikipedia)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento