Biyernes, Disyembre 21, 2018

Chinese Embroidery Kit (Do It Yourself)

After polymer clay art, watercolor painting, digital/graphic drawing, and paper cut art, I am now interested in embroidery. I was amazed after watching a video on YouTube about Chinese embroidery, and only a few people in China practice this. One famous embroider is Zhang Xue from Suzhou, China. They are a mother (Xue Jindi) and son team.

I also loved this Chinese drama, the English title is "Because of You."It is about the heiress of family known for their embroidery who got lost, became amnesiac because of an accisent, and was adopted by a middle class family. I also have a Chinese shoes and it is hand embroidered.

When I was young I remember, we have embroidered personalize pillow cases. My aunt has a beautiful embroidered pillow case of her name. Now, I have tried embroidery and I can say it takes a lot of patient, and focus. I ordered an embroidery set, a Do It Yourself kit from China. The pattern is peach blossoms, and the pattern is printed in a small white cloth. It comes with cloth hoop (for securing the cloth), set of different colored threads, a needle and a scissor. The pattern is just small but even after a week I am not still finished with it.

This is another form of Chinese art that I really appreciate. It is really beautiful to look at, and like any form of art, you really immerse yourself in it, devote your time, hard work, and skill to produce a lovely creation. This is another beautiful indoor hobby.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento