Sabado, Setyembre 8, 2018

Happy Ghost 5 (Magic to Win 5) 开心鬼5上错身

  I have not posted in my blog for awhile now. Today, I'm off from work so I had time to write. I recently purchased this movie online, and my order arrived 2-3 weeks ago ( I forgot the exact date). I had a difficult time in finding a copy of this movie. I suddenly wanted to have a copy because Kris Aquino, Philippines Queen of all Media is making waves again, and for the second time in the international scene. She has landed a role in Kevin Kwan's book turned into a movie, Crazy Rich Asian, as Princess Intan. Unknown to some, this was not her first international movie. The first one was this movie, Happy Ghost 5 which she co-starred together with a very popular comedian actor at that time, Raymond Wong.

I really liked the movie when I first saw it, I was still a teenager at that time. (SPOILERS AHEAD) The movie is about Kathy, who owns a dog named Magic. Magic loves his master very much. But Kathy has a playboy boyfriend, and Magic wants Kathy to learn the truth about her boyfriend. Magic was granted a wish by the Happy Ghost, to be human for a few days. So its up to you viewers to find out more about the story. I recently bought a dog, her name is Happie. As a dog owner, and if you love dogs this movie is for you. Dogs love unconditionally, and they are really faithful to their master. Coincidentally, in the Chinese calendar 2018 is the Year of the Dog. Me, owning a dog, and buying this movie was indeed a great-timing!

It is also refreshing to see the young, and lovely Kris Aquino. You will definitely mistake her for a Chinese actress. Did you know that she has Chinese ancestry? Their roots can be traced back in the (Xu) Co clan in Hongjian village, Fujian province China.

This movie is family friendly. You can watch this with your loved-ones. Take the time to have a quality moment with your loved ones.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento