Sabado, Abril 2, 2016

步步惊心 Bu Bu Jing Xin (aka Scarlet Heart): My Favorite Period TV Drama

    I'm really impatient when it comes to watching TV series. If I have a dvd copy of that drama, I usually skip episodes, until I get to the ending. This is the only drama that I've finished watching from the first episode until the last. It was by chance that I came to know  Bu Bu Jing Xin, also known as Scarlet Heart drama. It stars real life couple Chinese actress Cecilia Liu Shi Shi, and Taiwanese actor Nicky Wu. What I like about this drama, is that I can relate to the character of the female protagonist. The female lead here wears glasses which I can also relate to since I also wear one because I'm nearsighted. The storyline is unique, it involves time travel. I think it would be cool if we can go back in time, and experience life the way it was before. Well, Einstein believes that time travel (Special Relativity)  is possible.

    The female character travels back in time in the period of Qing Dynasty, and there her story revolves, and her relationship with the princes, as well as with the emperor himself. If you haven't seen this. I recommend that you do. The series has a nice soundtrack too. I like the songs, One Persistent Thought, and Seasons of Waiting, which are really match for the series. I have included the YouTube video of the song, One Persistent Thought (Yi Nian Zhi Zhou), a beautiful duet by Alan and Hu Ge.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento