Huwebes, Mayo 31, 2018

A Love So Beautiful 之我们单纯的小美好

  Last month, I finished another drama. I have found out about this drama from my officemate. Actually, she was supposed to watch this, but I end up getting hooked on it. This is a Chinese drama. According to Wikipedia, this was aired on Tencent video from November up to December 2017. If I'm not mistaken here in the Philippines, it was aired 2 months ago.

Most Chinese tv series that I have seen are period dramas. So this was something new for me. This drama is about Chen Xiaoxi, a student who has a crush on her classmate named Jiang Chen. This reminds me of my younger days when I really like a classmate of mine.

This drama is about young love, friendship, heartbreak, and true love. This drama has become one of my favorite Chinese drama. If you have not seen this drama I suggest you should watch this. I also love the soundtrack of this drama series. My favorite is 小美好 sung by Feng Jia Qi.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento