Linggo, Hulyo 2, 2017

Philippines-China Friendship Club (PCFC)

  I badly wanted to join a Filipino-Chinese or any Chinese studies organization/association or club before. As a Chinese studies and culture enthusiast I wanted to be a part of a solid organization that can help me learn more about China, and wherein I can be considered as part of the family, with the same aspiration as mine. I thoroughly search online and was blessed enough to read about Philippines-China Friendship Club. I was fortunate enough to be able to get in touch with the founding president of that club, a young professional, Mr. Austin Ong. He's an alumnus of the University of the Philippines, and also a master's degree holder from Tsinghua University (China). He has been to a lot of countries, and has been guested in local tv shows here in the Philippines. I have met Sir Austin Ong personally at KAISA this year.

What is Philippines-China Friendship Club all about?

From PCFC website:

It is a friendship club that strives to provide platforms of interactions for Filipino students and young professionals to establish and cultivate life-long friendships with the Chinese.

Objectives of PCFC:
+ To build and to strengthen Filipinos and Chinese friendship through fun and meaningful events.
+ Be a resource for Filipinos to maximize their "China experience".

PCFC also holds meetings, and social gatherings with fellow and like-minded Chinese studies scholars, students, and professionals. (Check out the group photo here about an event that was held in the past, my graphic drawing was also used in the invitation and group page.) I'm also thankful to the founder of PCFC because 2 years ago, I was able to attend the inauguration of Confucius Institute in U.P Diliman. As a former student of Confucius Institute in Ateneo, that was another milestone in my life.

I believe that we can work together for the common good. I hope that the relationship of China and the Philippines will be even more stronger. The relationship of this 2 countries dates far back.

If you are interested in joining the group, you can search for it on Facebook.

(Update: This July 2018, we have available PCFC customized t-shirts. See the photos above. For orders just leave a message here. Thanks!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento