Sabado, Hulyo 22, 2023

Destined: One of my Favorite Chinese Drama

      Finally! I finished this drama from IQiyi. I thought that I was never going to finish this drama for this is 40 episodes long. That is my only dislike when it comes to Chinese dramas (Cdrama), usually they are very long.  When I saw the trailer of this drama I thought that it is just a funny and feel-good series. I was wrong! It is a little bit of everything. There is also drama and heart wrenching scenes.

This drama is about Liu Yu Ru, she is not from a perfect family. Her father married another woman and that stepmom of her is not an angel. She has stepsisters too. Anyway, Gu Jiu Si, the lead actor is very good for his role. I read that he and the lead actress in real life are a couple. Together they will over all the trials and hardships in their life. 

This drama contains a lesson. That life is really hard and it can change us and make us a bitter, full of hatred person. I also like how this drama gives importance to relationships. Remember, no man is an island. Also, we learn that as a couple, we should help each other and be each other's strength. A woman should also be wise in handling the affairs of the house. A husband should be able to protect his wife and also his family. This drama was beautifully made. No wonder this has been in the no.1 list of Chinese drama to watch in IQiyi. If you have not seen this drama, I definitely recommend it.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento