Huwebes, Hulyo 5, 2018

JJ Lin Message in A Bottle and Music Knight Hits Deluxe Collection

  Today, I got the latest cd of JJ Lin that I have purchased online. Last month, I ordered 2 cd's of JJ Lin. I really did spend a lot buying JJ Lin's cd since they are not available in my country. I bought the cd's from online sellers abroad. They are from Malaysia, and Taiwan.

The first cd that has arrived, that was delivered on my doorstep is JJ Lin's Music Knight Hits Deluxe collection. It is packaged neatly in a box. This album has 3 cd's and a lyrics booklet. The 3 cd's are compilation of JJ Lin's songs from his his various album. This cd came from Malaysia.

The next cd that I bought was JJ Lin's 'Message in Bottle' (outer edition). The packaging was really nice. When you open the box, you will see a small bottle with a letter inside, written on it is a message that JJ wrote. The bottle is somewhat deformed. I have learned that the bottle was patterned after JJ Lin's grasp. (the way he's holding a bottle). So there's really an artistic touch to it. The cd comes with a lyric book, and a 7-11 small ad-paper of JJ Lin, about his message in a bottle album. The inner edition has no bottle included. This album by the way is a bit hard to find now. I am fortunate that I have found a seller from Taiwan who carries this outer edition cd.

I came to like JJ Lin above all Chinese artist, because he's really cute, especially when he smiles, and his dimples shows. He is a talented musician, and composer. Lastly, we share the same faith. I like his songs because they tell a story, and when he sings its really full of emotion. I came to know JJ Lin's music through a friend, who shared to me a video of JJ Lin and Charlene Choi of the Twins. The song is called, Little Dimples.(小酒窝). Other favorites of mine are Ta Shuo 她说,  Dou Jiang You Tiao 豆浆油条. etc. JJ Lin hails from Singapore, he is known as Wayne Lim by his closest friends and loved ones. If you haven't heard his music, please try to listen to it. Happy listening!

(I'm a volunteer administrator to a local JJ Lin fan page in facebook: JJ Lin 林俊傑Philippines) Thanks to Kara Sky - Karyl Sora Parohinog for making me a co-admin. in her blog. This blog was created 4 years ago. To all JJ Lin's fans in the Philippines, please do visit and like the page.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento