Lunes, Hulyo 24, 2023

My New Chinese Hanfu

     I bought my first Hanfu in the year 2017. Since, my favorite color at that time was blue. The Hanfu color that I chose has a shade of blue, blue and gray color to be exact. Plus my size at that time was small only. Now eversince I gave birth my clothes are now in the large to xl sizes. My first hanfu was very expensive it costs around $26.66 now.



I am partial to the color pink now, light pink to be exact because I like cherry blossoms. I am reminded of the cherry blossoms so most of my things now like office bag and things are all pink cherry blossoms themed.



I chose the color yellow for my Hanfu so that it can match my Facebook cover photo which is about the Chinese Drama entitled "Destined," the female lead wears a yellow hanfu. This time the hanfu is not that expensive. It costs around $8.88. You can see me wearing the hanfu that I mentioned. There are different types of hanfu from each 

I am not sure if my hanfu is from Han or Northern dynasty style. You can see the hanfu on the left has a blouse and skirt pair with sash/belt, while the yellow hanfu is more elaborate. It has an inner clothing it and it comes with a separate blouse. I also wore Hanfu shoes for this attire. I have included the chart here for Hanfu guide. I like the fairy-cut style hanfu best. Chinese culture is truly classic and beautiful. Support the Hanfu movement! 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento