Sabado, Hulyo 15, 2023

Chinese Shoes

   你好! Hello dear readers! I am back again. Still busy juggling life work and family matters. I am in my early 40's now, looking back I never forget my first love which is my interest and love for the Chinese culture. 

For today, I am going to share with you my Chinese shoes. I usually buy my Chinese shoes online. Usually they cost $10 up. I am just using dollars as an example for readers abroad to understand me with regard to the price of these shoes. 

These shoes are partly made of cloth, and somewhat wood in the inner part. You can see from the photo, they are like wooden mat. The soles are made of rubber. Before they are just made of many thick cloth pieced together. You can see this on the video of popular vlogger Li Ziqi 李子柒. As you can see from the photo I have four pairs of shoes. There are two style, one with a strap and without. They are like flats. It is very comfortable to wear. I usually wear mine in the office or whenever I go out, like going to the mall. These embroidered shoes are called "xiuhua", meaning embroidered shoes. You can choose from a variety of designs, from flowers to crane. I also have Hanfu shoes. I especially bought this to go with my Hanfu clothes. I like the Hanfu shoes, they are called "gong xie". Usually they have an exaggerated upturned toe , it is used to hold up the hem so the hem of the Hanfu would not get in the way. There many kinds of Chinese shoes. In the Manchu era they have this heel platform shoe. In the olden days shoes were made of straw. If you are interested in buying Chinese shoes you can order them from Taobao in Lazada. Happy walking! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento