Sabado, Hunyo 6, 2015

3d Cubic Puzzle 3d World Style China Series


    I am interested in anything that is related to Chinese things. Aside from my love of collecting books, watching Chinese movies. I do not forget to take a break. I draw during my free time, usually graphic drawings. I also have a Deviantart page, and I also do polymer clay art (miniature food art). Today I'll talk about puzzles. When I was a little kid, my brother and I used to play with puzzles (usually Disney themed puzzles like Cinderella, Pinocchio, Bambi, etc.). Imagine my glee when I saw this 3d puzzle about China when I was window shopping at SM North, Toy Kingdom.



   The 3d puzzle series that I bought was the 'China' series. This is a world series, and they have other countries available. You can collect everything, and the puzzles, once they're completed. You can match the piece altogether, to create the complete world series. Other countries I have seen are Turkey, France, Italy, and US. I am only interested in their Chinese series so I bought all the 4 series. I have completed building the series in a day, and I really enjoyed it. I plan to place it inside a glass box, or make my own case out of an illustration board with plastic cover to preserve it.

   The China series consists of the following: China Flavor - Chinese Snack Shop, Lenming Tea house, Linglong Steamed Stuffed Bun Shop, and Longxiang Tavern. My favorite out of the 4 series is the Steamed Bun Shop.I find the bamboo steamer cute, and it has buns inside. All of the 3d puzzles are very nice and dainty. The scene reminds me of the classic Chinese movies I used to watch when I was a kid. Jay Chou has a song the best describes what I'm talking about and the title when translated is, 'The Worldly Tavern.' The puzzle price is reasonable if I remember it right, I bought the puzzle set a year ago, and the 4 series costs around a thousand pesos (P1000) only.

   The 3d puzzle is easy to build. It can be played by children (just check the label for the age, I believe 8 yrs. old and above is the suitable age for this puzzle. I discourage hobbyists in letting toddler and babies play with this, and be careful if you have babies or toddlers at home when you're building this because there are small parts that are dangerous to babies and children, and they might swallow it.). Anyway, even adults like me will have a fun time in building it. What I like about it is that you don't need scissors to remove the pieces, it is detached easily by pushing the puzzle pieces, and it has numbers to guide you. A set consists of an instruction guide, and a pamphlet in Chinese that says something about the series. 

    If you love puzzles, hope you try and build your own 3d Cubic Puzzle World Series. Hope you will have lots of fun. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento